Continuing Education Courses & Lunch-and-Learn Meetings
Bison representatives are happy to present CEU information to your staff when we are in the area.
Please complete the form by clicking here and let us know what you need.
Adjustable Pedestal Deck Systems for Roofs and Beyond
Course #: AEC347 – Delivery Provider Code: K501
Participants will learn the basics of designing elevated deck systems on roofs, pavement, and on grade with adjustable pedestal supports. The course will also touch on green roofs, common project obstacles, and construction practices.
- State the features and benefits of designing with adjustable deck support systems.
- Identify the important safety, coordination, and installation considerations when choosing an adjustable deck support system.
- Identify ways an elevated deck offers healthy and safe outdoor amenities to the end user resulting in a higher quality of life.
- Understand the proper design and installation guidelines to facilitate a safe and ADA accessible installation.
Exteriors and Outdoor Design
Design trends for exterior spaces and four-season rooms.
1. Discuss the key sustainability criteria (LEED and SITES) that apply to the design of exterior spaces and outdoor rooms.
2. Describe some of the various product systems that are available for designing exterior spaces and outdoor rooms, and understand each system’s compliance with sustainability criteria.
3. List design options for exterior deck spaces regarding railings and safety.
4. Explain the ways in which exterior spaces and outdoor rooms can help to meet LEED and SITES requirements of human health and well-being.
Discover pricing and request samples for wood tiles, pedestals and more.
Our layout service ensures you have a detailed plan with all the resources you need.
Ask technical questions about our pedestal paver system here.
Have a question about our products? Drop us a line and we will get right back to you.